No software, drivers or external power supply is needed. Connect the adapter's USB-C male plug to the USB-C port on your device. Then, connect the adapter's DVI female port to a monitor using a DVI cable (such as Tripp Lite's P561-Series) to see full DVI video. The U444-06N-D-C supports DVI single-link video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz and DVI digital transfer rates up to 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps per channel).
The U444-06N-D-C includes a USB-C charging port that supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W). The U444-06N-D-C powers the device that it's plugged into by connecting the USB-C charging port to a USB-C wall charger.
- Plug-and-play-no software or drivers required
- Charging port supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W)
- USB-C port connects to wall charger to power connected device
- Supports DVI single-link video resolutions up to 1080p (@ 60 Hz)
- Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for transmitting video