The U444-06N-HGU-C USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-C to HDMI Adapter expands the potential of your tablet, laptop, Chromebook, MacBook, smartphone or PC's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. It's ideal for transmitting digital audio and 1080p video to a large display, adding a thumb drive or other USB peripheral, powering and charging a PD Charging-compliant mobile device, and connecting to a Gigabit Ethernet network-all at the same time.
With a source device that also supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode, you can extend video from your primary display to another, duplicate the same video on both displays, or change the second display to your primary.
The plug-and-play U444-06N-HGU-C requires no software, drivers or external power. Connect the reversible USB-C plug to your source device's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. The fumble-free USB-C plug connects in either direction to ensure fast, easy connection every time.
To send digital audio and HD video to an HDMI television, projector or monitor, connect the HDMI port to the display using an HDMI cable (sold separately). The HDMI port supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz.
The USB-A port accepts USB peripherals, such as a flash drive, mouse, keyboard or printer. It supports fast USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps and is backward compatible with previous USB generations. The port provides up to 5V/1.5A (7.5W) of fast-charging power to mobile devices.
The USB-C Power Delivery (PD) port provides power and charging to the PD Charging-compliant device (such as a MacBook or Chromebook) the U444-06N-HGU-C is connected to. Connect the device's AC wall charger to the USB-C PD port, which supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W).
The RJ45 port offers access to a Gigabit Ethernet network when no Wi-Fi is available or when a wired connection offers faster speeds. Connect using a UTP cable (sold separately), and enjoy true 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet speeds for fast data transfers.
- 3-year limited warranty
- Plug-and-play operation with no software or drivers required
- USB-A port provides up to 5V/1.5A (7.5W) of fast-charging power
- PD Charging port supports power input up to 20V 3A
- Supports true 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet network speeds
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for transmitting audio/video
- Mini docking station adds HDMI, USB-A, USB-C PD charging and Gigabit Ethernet ports to the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your tablet, laptop, notebook, MacBook, Chromebook, smartphone or PC.