The Vertiv Avocent AutoView 100 (AV100) Series KVM Switch is a compact, entry-level solution to local server management for small data centers, branch offices, and IT rooms. It delivers streamlined local access and control designed to be available when needed with user-friendly features for controlling all devices and tasks. The straightforward user experience consists of a basic KVM feature set with on-screen display and simple touch button and hotkey operation. The Vertiv Avocent KVM switch is easy to configure and maintain, includes 4 CBL017 VGA cables, and is available in 1U, 0U, and desktop configurations. It offers centralized access, management and event logging when requirements don't allow remote (IP) connectivity to the server.
More from the Manufacturer
- ANALOG KVM BUNDLE: Avocent AV104 4-Port Single-User KVM Switch allows a local user to control up to 4 computers with a single monitor, keyboard, and mouse; bundle includes 4 6 ft. 26-Pin to VGA Target Cables
- AFFORDABLE & EFFICIENT: AV104 basic KVM features consolidated server management to streamline access and control to server resources and increase speed to remediation, which improves operational efficiencies
- EASE OF USE: Easily switch between targets with intuitive push-button switching, hot-key operation, and scan mode
- SPACE SAVING: AV104's smaller 0U, 1U, and desktop form factor provides users with multiple installation options and reduces cable clutter
- VIDEO CONNECTIONS: Features 1 USB pass-through port, 2 USB ports, cascade support, internal power supply, and support for both VGA and DisplayPort (DP) targets with resolutions up to 2048 x 1536