The ViewSonic Pro10100 is a high-brightness installation DLP projector. It boasts 6,000 lumens of brightness, XGA (1024x768) native resolution, and is designed for theaters, museums, auditoriums, lecture halls, houses of worship, and other large commercial venues. The Pro10100 comes standard with powered zoom and focus, motorized vertical and horizontal lens shift, network management, and DICOM SIM mode. With dual-layer dust-free filter and advanced heat-dissipation technology, the Pro10100 is designed to support 24/7 continuous use and 360-degree installation. Optional features include interchangeable lenses that provide increased installation flexibility, multiple-image edge-blending capability, and image-correction technology for 4-corner, curve, pincushion, barrel, and rotation projection surfaces. In addition, with its wide range of digital and analog inputs, the Pro10100 is the ideal solution for commercial installations and large venues.
- DLP offers a brilliant, colorful and clear visual with deep blacks
- 6000 lm brightness ensures that your audiences will enjoy clear, bright and vivid visuals with brilliant colors
- XGA - a graphic mode that is suitable for spreadsheets and presentations at a budget-friendly price
- The 4,400:1 contrast ratio gives depth to your visuals
- HDMI interface for top notch video and audio