VIVOTEK FD9387-A is a series of outdoor dome network camera offering up to 30 fps @ 5-Megapixel or 60 fps @ full HD sensor with superb image quality at all resolutions or frame rates. Featuring VIVOTEK SNV and WDR Pro technology, FD9387-A Series is capable of capturing high quality image whether in high contrast or low light environment.
The FD9387-A series offers remote focus lens for different user scenario. IR illuminators are equipped with 50 meter effective range for better night visibility. For harsh outdoor environment, FD9387-A series is encased in IP66, IP67 and IK10 housing, making it impervious to rain and dust.
Employing VIVOTEK's Smart Stream III technology and H.265 codec support, the FD9387-A Series reduces bandwidth up to 90%* while keeping great image quality. Additionally, VIVOTEK VADP (VIVOTEK Application Development Platform) allows users to add customized application for various application and user scenarios.
The FD9387-A series also now includes a new wave of advanced Video Content Analysis (VCA) - Smart VCA, including intrusion detection, loitering detection, line crossing detection, unattended object detection, missing object detection, face detection. These features are the next steps in elevating surveillance cameras from image capturing devices to advanced notification instruments, allowing users to see more in smarter ways.
- 30 fps @ 2560x1920, 60 fps @ 1920x1080
- H.265 Compression Technology
- Smart Stream III to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 50 Meters
- Smart IR II Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- Smart Motion Detection to Reduce False Alarms
- Smart VCA (Intrusion Detection, Loitering Detection, Line Crossing Detection)
- Trend Micro IoT Security