Protect your electronics with this 6-outlet, 120-volt battery backup system. 210-watt back-UPS features a surge energy rating of 1,020 joules. Serial connection lets you use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your uninterruptible power supply (UPS) through a serial port. Disconnected battery notification warns you when a battery is not available to provide backup power. Cold-start capability provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out. Dataline surge protection protects connected equipment from power surges on the data lines. Hot-swappable batteries ensure clean, uninterrupted power to your protected equipment while the batteries are being replaced. Wiring fault indicator informs you of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Uses your PC to access additional power protection and management features
- Battery notification warns when battery is not able to provide backup power
- Cold-start capability provides temporary power when utility power is out
- Dataline surge protection guards equipment from power surges on data lines
- Wiring fault indicator informs you of potential wiring problems in circuit