The new Back-UPS Pro models are equipped with premium features including increased runtime and power capability for your critical electronics.
Power and Protect
Battery backup & surge protector outlets
Keep valuable devices running when the power is outside of safe levels
Sinewave power output
Ensures power quality without distortion or power drop during an outage. Ideal for advanced workstations, high end PCs, multimedia devices and home storage
2 USB charging ports (Type C + Type A)
Fast charge mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets
AVR with boost and trim
Instantly corrects low/high voltage fluctuations and is Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) compatible
1Gb network protection
Safeguards your equipment and valuable files from "back door" surges traveling along data lines without sacrificing internet speed
User replaceable batteries
Allows you to quickly replace batteries LCD interface Quick and easy to read, provides information about the utility and UPS conditions
Powerchute personal edition
Easy-to-use auto-shutdown software with power and energy management features
Three-year limited warranty with a lifetime Equipment Protection Policy up to €150,00
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Battery replacement without tools - Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets - Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Dataline surge protection - Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.