APC commits to providing certainty in a connected world with the EcoStruxure™ Ready Smart-UPS™ X ENERGY STAR® Certified Line Interactive UPS by delivering extended runtime and back-up scalable batteries, to keep your business going through prolonged outages, while saving you money.In addition, you can remotely monitor and/or manage your physical infrastructure through a mobile device, tablet or PC with one of three advanced connectivity options (Network Management Card, SmartConnect or EcoStruxure IT). EcoStruxure™ Ready Smart-UPS™ X ENERGY STAR® Certified Line Interactive UPS can be used as a standalone UPS or be installed in a NetShelter SX series, SV series, CX2 series and WX series wall-mount racks.
Additional key benefits include...
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects voltage fluctuations and prolongs battery life
- Green mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency, without sacrificing protection
- Intuitive LCD interface that provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages
- Pure sinewave output compatible with active power factor corrected servers & sensitive electronics
- Predicative battery replacement date
- Energy Meter with actual kilowatt hours of usage
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) switch
- $150,000 equipment protection policy
- 3-year warranty for hardware and battery, through SmartConnect or EcoStruxure IT registration
- 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets and 2switchable outlet groups
- Secure, cloud monitoring through SmartConnect or EcoStruxure IT (+management)
- 19.7 minsruntime@ half load / 8 mins @ full loadto power critical servers, security and communication systems through prolonged outages. Option to add up to 5 external battery packs (SMX48RMBP2U) for longer runtime
- 1000 VA/900W Battery BackupUninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)