Award-winning Smart-UPS protects critical data by supplying reliable, network-grade power in either traditional tower or rack-optimized convertible form factor.. Included PowerChute management software provides IT administrators the comfort of safe system shutdown and advanced UPS management.
- Plug-and-Play external batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Multiple switched outlet groups - Multiple outlet groups that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- Intuitive LCD interface - Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- High online efficiency - Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- High frequency design - Reduces or eliminates bulky transformers resulting in lighter units for ease of handling.
- Green mode - Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- EPO - Attach the device to an Emergency Power Off (EPO) system so that power can be turned off in an emergency situation.
- Energy meter - Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Auto recognition of external batteries - UPS recognizes when external battery packs are attached and automatically adjusts runtime.