High Performance Enterprise Campus and Data Center Switch
The Aruba CX 8360 Switch Series offers a flexible and innovative approach to addressing the application, security, and scalability demands of the mobile, cloud, and IoT era. These switches serve the needs of the next-generation core and aggregation layer of campuses, as well as virtual and highly dynamic data center environments. They provide up to 2.4Tbps of capacity, with line-rate Gigabit Ethernet interfaces including 1Gbps, 10Gbps, 25Gbps, 40Gbps, and 100Gbps.
The 8360 series includes industry-leading line rate ports with 1/10/25GbE (SFP/SFP+/SFP28) and 40/100 GbE (QSFP+/ QSFP28) connectivity in a compact 1U form factor. 4x10Gbps and 4x25Gbps break out from 40/100G ports offer advanced flexibility in connectivity and aggregation. These switches deliver a fantastic investment for customers wanting to migrate from older 1GbE/10GbE to faster 25GbE, or from 10GbE/40GbE uplinks to 100GbE ports.
In addition, the 32 x 25G port 8360 models support lowdensity MACsec ports and enable secured connectivity at 10GbE and 25GbE over unsecured domains.
- Compact 1U switch with 1/10/25GbE and 40/100GbE connectivity
- Advanced Layer 2/3 feature set includes BGP, OSPF, VRF, and IPv6
- ArubaOS-CX automation and programmability using built-in REST APIs and Python scripts
- Designed for core/aggregation in the campus or Top of Rack or End of Row in data center environments
- MACsec secured connectivity over untrusted domains
- Intelligent monitoring and visibility with Aruba Network Analytics Engine
- High availability with industry-leading VSX redundancy, and redundant power supplies and fans
- High-performance 2.4Tbps and 1,145 Mpps