Perfect for training centers, healthcare facilities, tech start-ups
In today's digital-first environment, small businesses face many challenges to stay afloat and competitive. With tight budgets and limited technical expertise, they're struggling to keep up with the explosion of devices and bandwidthheavy applications running on the network. To optimize both performance and investment, small businesses need costeffective, next-gen networking solutions.
The Aruba Instant On 1960 Switch Series is an easy-to-use and affordable wired solution for networks supporting IT, mobile and cloud applications.
Aruba Instant On 1960 Switches are advanced, smartmanaged, fixed configuration Gigabit stackable switches designed for small and growing businesses that are easy to deploy and affordable. These switches are designed to scale as business grows, making adding more employees, devices and applications simple. Aruba Instant On 1960 switches are made to handle today's bandwidth-heavy applications like voice and video conferencing, enabling consistent connectivity to improve user experience and application performance.
HIGHLIGHTS | Simplicity at its best
Plug-and-play switches that work together with Instant On APs right out of the box
Cloud-Managed stacking to configure and manage multiple switches through the Instant On mobile app
Security you can count on
Protect your network from unauthorized access with Access Control List, IEEE 802.1x and VLANs
Automatic denial-of-service (DOS) monitors and protects the network against malicious attacks
We've got you covered
No extra licensing or subscription fees
Industry-leading limited lifetime warranty and support
The Aruba Instant On 1960 Switch Series includes five switches: two (2) 24-port and two (2) 48-port models in PoE and non-PoE configurations, and a 12 port 10-Gigabit aggregation switch. The access switches each have two (2) 10GBASE-T and two (2) 10G SFP+ uplink ports for highbandwidth connectivity. The 1960 aggregation switch comes with twelve (12) 10GBase-T and four (4) SFP+ ports, providing 10G connectivity to servers, network storage devices and access switches alike. With PoE models, up to 30W PoE power delivery is available for Class 4 PoE devices like access points, surveillance cameras and VoIP phones, and up to 60W PoE power delivery is available for Class 6 PoE devices like pan-tilt zoom cameras and video-enabled IP-phones. The 24-port and 48-port PoE models come with a power budget of 370W and 600W respectively to support the latest IoT devices.
- Smart-managed layer 2+ Ethernet switch series ready to deploy in 24- and 48-port for non-PoE and PoE (supports Class 4 and Class 6 PoE) models
- Up to 600W of PoE to power APs, IP Phones, surveillance cameras, door locks and other IoT devices
- 2 dedicated 10G SFP+ fiber and 2 10GBase-T uplink ports on 24-/48-port models for faster network speeds, and to eliminate traffic bottlenecks
- 12-port 10G aggregation switch with 4 SFP+ uplink ports that forms the foundation of a small business network
- True Stacking allows for redundancy while making it simple to configure, manage, and troubleshoot multiple switches as a single entity
- Luggage tag for easy cloud onboarding
- Convenient mobile app and web-based GUI for set up, management and troubleshooting
- Compact and fan-less 24-port non-PoE model for quiet deployment