- Switch ports are transparent to data rates, formats, and protocols and can handle speeds up to 10 Gbps.
- Manual control of the switch port connection state is supported through pushbutton switches on the front of the unit.
- The connection state will be maintained if power fails or is removed.
- Connecting (shorting) input A (pin 1) to Ground (pin 2) for a minimum of approximately 100 msec will cause the unit to switch to the A position.
- Connecting (shorting) input B (pin 3) to Ground (pin 2) for a minimum of approximately 100 msec will cause the unit to switch to the B position.
- If desired, the A or B control input can remain connected to the Ground input, which will disable all other control interfaces including the front panel pushbutton switches from being able to switch connection states of the A/B Switch.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.