Black Box's Connect line of general-purpose OM4 50/125um multimode cabling is constructed to meet or exceed TIA/EIA industry standards, providing you the functionality you need without the premium price. With support for 10Gbase-SR, 40Gbase-SR4, and 100Gbase-SR10, you can connect all of your 10G SFP+, 40G QSFP+, and 100G QSFP28 transceivers while maintaining backward compatibility with existing 50/125 multimode equipment. Erika Violet in color, they are easy to distinguish from orange-colored OM1/OM2 and aqua-colored OM3 cabling. These cables are constructed of 2.0-mm duplex zip cord style cabling. They also feature a low-smoke zero-halogen jacket that protects against harmful chemicals in the event of a fire. Additionally, we perform 100 percent testing during production to ensure every one of our cables provides the utmost performance and protection in any application.
- OM4 multimode patch cables for use with LED and VCSEL light sources.
- Utilizes laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF)
- 10GBase-SR SFP+, 40Gbase-SR4 QSFP+, and 100Gbase-SR10 QSFP28 compliant
- Supports data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps, 40 Gbps, and 100 Gbps
- Backward compatible with existing OM2 and OM3 50/125 MMF equipment
- Low-smoke zero halogen (LSZH/LS0H) jacket encases 50-µm core.
- Erika Violet color makes it easy to differentiate from OM3 cabling.
- 100% testing to ensure optimal performance