- HDMI/HDCP compliant for extra functionality.
- Supports 3D, 4K, Deep Color, and x.v. Color; as well as lip sync, CEC, and HDCP pass-through.
- Put high-end HDMI players, displays, and other equipment up to 100 feet away from your HDMI host.
- Use with USB 2.0 and 1.1 keyboards, mice, flash drives, and other devices.
- No compression, no delay of video data.
- True plug-and-play operation. No drivers needed.
- Supports all major operating systems.
- Uses a single, solid core CAT5e (or better) cable for desktop extension, simplifying installation. Solid-core CAT6 is recommended for best performance.
- Supports USB 2.0 devices, as well as USB audio devices.
- Supports HDCP pass-through.
- Mass-StorageAcceleration Technology.
Protect your computer and secure it in a safe place up to 330 feet (100 m) from your workstation, connected with a single inexpensive CATx cable. Supports Full HD video and USB 2.0, including control of the keyboard, mouse, Web cameras, Flash drive, speakers, microphone, and other USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices.
The ideal high-resolution KVM extender
The ServSwitch™ HDMI with USB 2.0 KVM Extender preserves the quality of the HDMI video signal and offers real-time transmission without the delays and compression that degrades the high-resolution viewing experience. Now you can take full advantage of the high-def video you get with HDMI and extend those signals 100 meters without compromise. It's ideal for use in applications such as high-end medical imaging, interactive digital signage, home theaters, even industrial controls.
USB HID support
The extender supports of a variety of HIDs. Keyboards and mice are the most common HIDs, but other devices based on HID protocol, including some touch screens, will work as well.
DDC read channel
The DDC read capability enables true EDID information to be received from the attached display. This guarantees optimum plug-and-play support.
- Provides USB 2.0 support for all device types.
- Full HD resolution, 1920 x 1200, 1080 p, at 24-bit color depth.
- Extend HDMI and USB signals up to 330 feet (100 m) using only one CAT5x cable.
- Features Extreme USB Technology.
- Ideal for medical imaging, interactive digital signage, high-end home theater.