True Plug and play High-Performance point-to-point KVM extension. Using DisplayPort 1.2 KVXHP-200 supports dual monitor setups with up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz using 8 bits per color, 4:4:4 chroma sampling, and High-Speed Transparent USB 2.0 - all transmitted over a single cable. Whether your requirements are CATx or fiber, KVXHP is equipped to handle both interfaces providing a single solution for all use cases.
19" Rackmount Option
The optional rackmount tray (KVXHP-RMK) holds up to two KVX-HP extender units for quick mounting into any 19" rack and leaves enough space to hold the power supplies and cable management. To concentrate multiple KVM extensions in your rack, use our Central Power Hub solution (ACR1000-CPH8R-R2/ ACR1000-CPH16R-R2) for a clutter-free, space-saving installation in 1RU. The hub powers up to eight or sixteen 12VDC devices replacing multiple single power supplies.
Single-head models for two monitor connections or quad-head models with support for four DisplayPort monitors are also available.
- Dual-Head video at 4096x2160 @ 60Hz using 8 bits per color, 4:4:4 chroma sampling
- Point to point extension up to 328 ft (100m) over CATx or 2.5 miles (4km) over fiber cable
- CATx or Fiber flexibility
- High-Speed Transparent USB 2.0 supports Mass storage devices and isochronous devices such as webcams and audio headsets
- Intelligent EDID management reduces monitor compatibility issues
- Digital / Analog audio
- Single and Quad Monitor KVX-HP options also available