Satisfy your requirements for maximum flexibility and high-density terminations with these cabinets for your 19" or 23" rackmount fiber applications. Just snap in up to six adapter panels or LGX cassettes.
A PLEXIGLAS® front door protects your patch cords from dust and dirt and makes it easy to view connections. And because the front cover is lockable, you can keep your panel and cassette connections secure. A removable metal rear cover makes patch cords and pigtails accessible.
Comes with adjustable rackmount brackets for easy installation.
Fiber Rackmount Cabinet
- (4) 12-24 cup-head screws
- (4) 10-32 cup-head screws
- (30) 3" (7.6-cm) cable ties
- (4) 4" (10.2-cm) cable ties
- (6) rectangular plastic cable holders
- (2) pairs of black spool rings
- (1) "DANGER"; sticker
- (1) locking PLEXIGLAS® door
- (2) mounting brackets
- (4) silver screws for mounting brackets
- (4) washers for mounting brackets
- (1) set of keys
- (1) identification label sticker
- (1) User manual
- Organize and protect your fiber connections.
- For 19" or 23" rackmount fiber applications.
- Just snap the appropriate adapter panels or LGX cassettes (ordered separately) in place.
- New grommet design improves stackability.