- Tested and certified to NIAP Protection Profile version 3.0.
- Safeguards critical data from accidental transfers, unauthorized access, or compromised data.
- Each port uses its own isolated data channel to ensure that data is not leaked between secure ports and outside world.
- Mechanical, electrical, and optical isolation to prevent hacking and data leaks in environments where security is critical.
- Protected firmware keeps intruders from re-programming or reading the firmware.
- Keyboard, Mouse and Video emulation.
- Keyboard/internal cache wiping.
- Chassis intrusion protection.
- Equipped with internal anti-tamper switches and Tamper-evident seals.
- Perfect for any organization that handle sensitive or confidential data on separate networks with different levels of security.
4-Port Secure KVM Switch for a single user console with quad DVI-I video
The Secure KVM Switch -featured on this page- supports one user console with up to four DVI- or VGA- monitors, USB keyboard and mouse, audio from the connected computer. Connections with legacy PS/2 keyboard and mouse are also supported via adapters. The additional CAC-port supports not only CAC devices, such as smart-card and biometric readers, you may also assign specific peripheral devices to this port, bolstering security. Once a peripheral device has been registered by an authenticated admin, users can then switch the connection between that device and the PC's along with KVM switching. Tactile front-panel buttons with LED indicators allow you to change the active computer connection in simple and safe way while eliminating the need for unsecure hotkeys.
About Secure KVM
NIAP PP3.0 certified Secure KVM Switches from Black Box offer a secure desktop access solution to safeguard against cyber intrusion for government/military agencies, finance, healthcare, traffic control and educational facilities alike. The Black Box NIAP PP3.0 certified Secure KVM Switches provide ultra-secure switching between up to 16 standard personal/portable computers, servers or thin clients running operating systems such as Windows or Linux from an ergonomic workspace.
Broad Secure KVM Switch portfolio for every application and every industry
The Secure KVM Switch range from Black Box is one of the widest in the industry. Different applications and industry have differing requirements of centralized computer access. This portfolio has a suitable solution for every configuration:
- KVM Switches with 2-,4, 8- or 16- computer ports
- 4K digital and analogue video options featuring consoles with up to four monitors
- Single User or Matrix Switches for up to four users
- KM switches with dedicated computer-monitor connections and mouse switching
- 4-Port Multiviewer KVM Switch featuring a full screen and a 4-in-1 windowing display
- Single-Port KVM Protector
Why secure KVM
Connecting peripherals such as keyboard, mouse and speakers to a PC introduces potential data leakage and hacking risks. There are no filters nor is there data detection and protection features between the PC and peripherals using traditional KVM Switches.
- Tested and certified to NIAP Protection Profile version 3.0
- DVI video up to 2560x1600 at 60Hz (Dual-Link), VGA (via adapter), USB HID, PS2, and stereo audio
- Equipped with anti-tampering protection such as tamper evident hologram seals, chassis intrusion, fixed firmware and automatic keyboard data clearing
- Absolute secure and isolation between data paths
- Secure EDID learning and emulation
- Non-reprogrammable ROM
- Advanced and fully configurable CAC port
- Supports balanced speaker outputs and switching