The Black Box Secure KVM 16-Port Desktop Switch allows a single operator to control up to sixteen DVI computers from a single workplace using one set of keyboard and mouse and one DVI monitor. It provides peace of mind knowing that each connection is secure.
The Secure KVM Switch protects your sensitive data using the latest technology. The switch has isolated channels to ensure that data is not leaked between secure ports and the outside world. To prevent eavesdropping attempts through vulnerable devices, the switch supports uni-directional data flow from computer to peripheral. Mechanical, electrical, and optical isolation stop hacking and data leaks in environments where security is critical. Plus, secure EDID learning prevents unwanted and unsecure data from being transmitted through DDC lines. The Secure KVM Switch uses protected firmware to keep intruders from re-programming or reading the firmware. Keyboard/internal cache wiping and chassis intrusion protection provide even more security. The Secure KVM Switch also uses anti-tamper switches and tamper-evident seals to shield your confidential data.
Why Secure KVM
Connecting peripherals such as monitor, keyboard, mouse, and speakers to a PC introduces potential data leakage and hacking risks. Secure KVM Switches are designed for use in any application where sensitive data must be protected, including defense, government agencies, and intelligence. Secure KVM Switches from Black Box are NIAP PP 3.0 certified and equipped with the highest security features that meet today's Information Assurance safe control standards. The switches contain unique hardware configurations that prevent data leakage between PCs and connected peripherals eliminating potential cyber threats.
- Tested and certified to NIAP Protection Profile version 3.0
- DVI video up to 2560x1600 at 60Hz (Dual-Link), VGA (via adapter), USB HID, PS2, and stereo audio
- Equipped with anti-tampering protection such as tamper evident hologram seals, chassis intrusion, fixed firmware and automatic keyboard data clearing
- Absolute secure and isolation between data paths
- Secure EDID learning and emulation
- Non-reprogrammable ROM
- Advanced and fully configurable CAC port
- Supports balanced speaker outputs and switching