ServSwitch CX KVM Switch, (1) Analog Console Port + (4) Users, (16) Servers
- Maximum resolution: 1900 x 1440.
- Switch via on-screen menus.
- Ideal for small and mid-size data centers.
- Connect to speakers to hear audio prompts from the servers.
- Reset one or more host system power switches via its power control port.
- Supports DDC emulation.
- Supports PS/2 or USB style keyboard and mouse.
- Easily cascadable.
- Remote users can connect to switch using ServSwitch CX Remote Units.
- Flash upgradable.
- Easily switch computers via hotkeys, on-screen display, or mouse.
- Includes rackmounting hardware.
Easier connections than ever!
There are no bulky KVM cables to deal with-the ServSwitch CX enables up to four users to connect to the switch via CAT5, CAT5e, or CAT6 UTP cable. In addition, you can mix and match different kinds of servers on the same CX switch! Just run CATx cables from the switch's server ports to the Server Access Modules (SAMs) (sold separately) that connect to your servers. Simply choose the appropriate SAM for each server and you're all set.
What's more, you can connect the ServSwitch CX to either a PS/2® or USB keyboard and mouse-it includes both connector types!
To connect a remote PS/2 console to the ServSwitch CX with IP using CATx cable, order a ServSwitch CX Remote Unit (sold separately). Three models are available: Basic, with Audio, and with Audio Skew Compensation.
- Switch between sources by using this KVM Switchbox without degradation of performance and eliminate the manual work
- Connect up to 16 computers to 1 local users
- Get high-resolution video with impressive clarity, thanks to the 1900 x 1440 resolution.
- Establishes a rapid connection with USB devices
- Designed to be used as a rack-mountable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.