- Control via on-screen display (OSD) menu, push buttons, hotkeys, or mouse.
- Expand the system by using the ServSwitch CX Uno (KV0161A, KV0081A).
- Users can control a serial power switch, enable password security access with user profiles, respond to RS-232 switching commands, and much more.
- Also available with 16 ports.
The 1RU 19" KVM Tray allows users to quickly access up to 16 computers and servers from within the local server room or from their office using the optional KVM Receiver (KV04xx-REM). The KVM Tray features a slide out drawer which combines the monitor, keyboard, and mouse all in one. The KVM Tray can support resolutions up to 1280x1024, and the CX Server Access Modules (KV140xA) can be used to add more computers to the built-in 16-Port CATx KVM Switch.
- 1RU Design with 19" Display that can support resolutions up to 1280x1024
- Built-in 16-Port CATx KVM Switch with support for an optional remote user up to 980 feet away (Server Access Modules and User Stations not included in kit)
- Support for VGA and DisplayPort Video, with either USB or PS/2 Keyboard & Mouse
- Multiplatform support using USB, PS/2, or Sun™ compatible SAMs.
- CATx patch cables ensure neat rack installation.
- Management software included.