- Features RJ-45 connectors on the front and 110 blocks on the rear.
- To save space, 110 blocks in the rear protrude horizontally.
- Termination is different from standard patch panels. Cable terminates to the 110 blocks in a 90-degree, top-down manner.
- To terminate, slide the panel forward. Allow for 10-12 inches of cable slack behind the panel for MAC work.
- Includes rear cable management.
- Meets or exceeds CAT5e requirements.
- Steel construction provides strength for repeated punches.
- Save space and rack units.
- Really tight quarters? Stack two panels and fit 48 ports in 1 RU.
- Ideal for retrofitting data cabinets and high-density data centers.
- Guaranteed for life!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.