The KVX Dual-Head DisplayPort KVM Extender lets you control a server or computer over a standard CAT5 or CAT6 UTP network cable connection at distances of up to 328 feet (100 meters). This extender also supports 4K video. PC connection cables are included with this product, making it a solution that is ready to use right out of the box.
You can use your existing keyboard, mouse, and monitor to access both the server room and your office computer, saving space and avoiding the need for a dedicated remote console. KVX Dual Head is the perfect low-cost solution for transportation control centers, medical facilities, industrial warehouses, and extended workstations.
KVX Dual Head is equipped with an RS-232 serial channel that connects to a serial terminal or to serial devices, such as touchscreens and barcode scanners. It eliminates the need for traveling back and forth between the local computer and remote console, making it an efficient and flexible solution.
KVX Dual Head also includes local video, allowing access to an additional monitor at the transmitter side. It's perfect for any situation that requires monitoring of connected PCs. This extender is TAA compliant and backed by a 2-year warranty as well as free lifetime technical support.
KVX Dual Head is ideal for applications that require the console to be in a conveniently accessible location while the system equipment needs to reside in a safe place - away from dust, dirt, and harsh environmental influences. It also provides a cost-effective way of keeping sensitive data, such as financial and personal information, safe in a heavily secured data center while still allowing remote access to users.
- DisplayPort dual-head 4K transmission up to 30 km over singlemode cable
- Supports DisplayPort video resolution up to 3840 x 2160 at 30 Hz
- Transparent USB 2.0 extension supports HID devices, mass storage devices.
- Bidirectional audio via speaker/mic connection
- Supports RS-232 peripheral (serial) devices such as scanners or terminals.
- Local and remote units connect at distances of up to 10 km using SFP <1250 Mbps
- Supports dual 4K view video source transmission (one PC with two video output ports)
- Local video port loopback for monitoring on transmitter (TX) unit