The 1017MT features a highly durable CaliTuff™ cord made of braided, PVC-jacketed material that resists chewing and cutting. The CaliTuff™ cord design includes a reinforced earcup entry point that resists stress separation.
The 1017MT comes in a heavy gauge plastic zip lock bag with personalized labeling area that promotes classroom hygiene by isolating head lice while providing utility for storage when not in use.
The NeoTech Plus 1017MT is a versatile, workhorse headset for general-purpose classroom usage with mobile devices. The 1017MT delivers performance at a cost-effective price for 1:1 learning, assessment testing and more. Its audio playback is calibrated to enhance the tonal range of the human voice in language learning and its noise-reducing boom microphone captures a student's verbal response - not their neighbors, making it ideal for language learning, library uses and in computer labs. Compatible with tablets, smartphones, Chromebooks, and laptop PCs & Macs, it provides the versatility you need for BYOD and school-issued device requirements in the classroom.
- Padded headband comfortable enough for extended wear
- Fully adjustable to fit all sizes
- Noise-reducing circumaural earcups lower external noise so volume can be set at levels recommended for hearing safety
- Noise-reducing, unidirectional inline microphone
- 6' Highly durable CaliTuff™ cord made of braided, PVC-jacketed material with reinforced earcup entry point resists chewing, cutting and separation
- 4-conductor, gold-plated, 3.5mm stereo plug for use with computers, tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices
- Inline volume control ideal for easy access
- Rugged ABS plastic head strap and earcups resist breakage in high-use situations, replaceable leatherette ear cushions