Ideal for small and medium-sized networks, the Cisco® Aironet® 1830 Series delivers industry-leading wireless performance with support for the latest Wi-Fi standard, IEEE's new 802.11ac Wave 2 specification, and meets the growing requirements of wireless networks by delivering a better user experience. The 1830 Series extends support to a new generation of Wi-Fi clients, such as smartphones, tablets, and high-performance laptops that have integrated 802.11ac Wave 1 or Wave 2 support.
Features and Benefits
With 802.11ac Wave 2, the 1830 Series provides a data rate of up to 867 Mbps on the 5-GHz radio, exceeding the data rates offered by today's high-end 802.11n access points. It also enables a total aggregate dual-radio data rate of up to 1 Gbps, providing the necessary foundation for enterprise and service provider networks to stay ahead of the performance and bandwidth expectations and needs of their wireless users.
Due to its convenience, wireless access is increasingly the preferred form of network connectivity for corporate users. Along with this shift, there is an expectation that wireless should not slow down users' day-to-day work, but should enable a high-performance experience while allowing users to move freely. The 1830 Series delivers industry-leading performance for highly secure and reliable wireless connections and provides a robust mobility experience that includes:
- 802.11ac Wave 2 with 3x3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with two spatial streams when operating in single-user or multiuser MIMO mode, offering 867-Mbps rates for more capacity and reliability than competing access points.
- Multiuser MIMO (MU-MIMO) allows transmission of data to multiple 802.11ac Wave 2 capable clients simultaneously to improve client experience. Prior to MU-MIMO, 802.11n and 802.11ac Wave 1 access points could transmit data to only one client at a time, typically referred to as single-user MIMO.
- Transmit beamforming technology improves downlink performance to mobile devices, including one- and two-spatial-stream devices on 802.11ac, while improving battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Flexible deployment mode through the Mobility Express Solution is ideal for small to medium-sized deployments that require multiple access points. Easy setup allows the 1830 Series to be deployed on networks without a physical controller.
All of these features help ensure the best possible end-user experience on the wireless network.
- Provide your business with a wireless solution that ensures a speedy and steady data transfer rate
- With IEEE 802.11ac standard and up to 1 Gbit/s data transfer rates, this wireless access point enables efficient network performance
- Ethernet port provides Ethernet connections for fast data transfer and large file transfers between your access point and wired network
- Its management capability provides efficient control over setup and configuration of your network
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.