Cisco Catalyst 2960-C Series compact switches ship with the LAN Base version of Cisco IOS® Software, as available on other Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series Switches. Similarly, Cisco Catalyst 3560-C compact switches ship with the IP Base version of Cisco IOS Software, as with other 3560 Series switches. Neither series of compact switches can be upgraded.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-C switches deliver advanced Layer 2 switching with intelligent Layer 2 through 4 services for the network edge, such as voice, video, and wireless LAN services. The IP Base feature set on Cisco Catalyst 3560-C switches adds baseline enterprise services, including support for routed access, Cisco TrustSec®, media access control security (MACsec), and other Cisco Borderless Network services.
- Features 8 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation