High-density advanced services in a compact form factor
The Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series is the first 100/40-Gbps switch purpose built for the enterprise campus. It was recently recognized as CRN's 2017 Overall Network Product of the Year. Designed for security, the Internet of Things (IoT), and the cloud, Catalyst 9500 fixed-core switches are high-density building blocks for a next-generation, intent-based network.
Features and benefits
Defense across the attack continuum
The advanced capabilities of Catalyst 9500 switches help protect your organization before, during, and after an attack. Reduce your attack surface with Cisco trustworthy systems and MACsec 256-bit encryption. Enhance malware detection and rapid threat containment.
The series delivers IoT convergence with industry-leading scale and capabilities. You get trustworthy security; support for Audio Visual Bridging (AVB) and the IEEE 1588 standard; service discovery; and IoT classification.
Simplify, help secure, and transform your cloud environment. Cisco delivers a digital-ready approach that starts at the network edge and extends to where applications reside.
These core switches support high-density 100 G, 40 G, 25 G, and availability patching; graceful insertion and removal (GIR); and NSF/SSO, plus redundant, platinum-rated power supplies and fans. They also support advanced routing and infrastructure services.
Business architecture optimization services
Make the most of your network investment using performance, benchmarking, deployment, and incident trending analytics to intelligently run your network.
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- 100 Gigabit Ethernet provides high bandwidth performance, ease of use and reliability for your network backbone
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage