The Cisco Nexus 3132C-Z is the 32-port 100-Gbps programmable architecture switch, enabled with major data center features designed for software-defined data centers. This 1-Rack-Unit (1RU) model offers wire-rate Layer 2 and 3 switching.
The Cisco Nexus 3132C-Z is a Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable (QSFP) switch with 32 QSFP28 ports. Each QSFP28 port can operate at 10, 25, 40, 50, and 100 Gbps, up to a maximum of 128 x 25-Gbps ports.
It is a member of the Cisco Nexus 3100 platform and runs the industry-leading Cisco®NX-OS Software operating system, providing customers with comprehensive features and functions that are widely deployed. The Cisco Nexus 3132C-Z supports both forward and reverse (port-side exhaust and port-side intake) airflow schemes with AC and DC power inputs.
The Cisco Nexus 3132C-Z has the following hardware configuration:
- 32 fixed 100-Gigabit Ethernet QSFP28 ports
- Beacon LED
- Environment LED
- Status LED
- Four lane-selected LEDs
- Dual redundant power supplies
- Redundant (3+1) fans
- Two 10-Gbps SFP ports
- One RJ45 console port
- One RJ45 and SFP management port
- One USB port
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Can work as layer 3 routing for scalable network design
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage