HDMI 2.1 Increased Bandwidth to 48Gbps.
The increase in maximum bandwidth compared to previous versions is
achieved by increasing both the bitrate of the data channels (from 6Gbps
to 12Gbps) and the number of channels (from 3 to 4). This allows support
for resolutions up to supports 10K at 120Hz!
New feature included in the 2.1 Specification is Display Stream Compression
(DSC) 1.2 , this is used for video formats higher than 8K with 4:2:0.
Enhanced refresh rate features:
-Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) reduces or eliminates lag, stutter and frame
tearing for more fluid motion in games
-Quick Media Switching (QMS) for movies and video eliminates the delay that
can result in blank screens before content is displayed
-Quick Frame Transport (QFT) reduces latency.
HDMI 2.1 also supports Static- and Dynamic HDR metadata.
All HDMI 2.1 features are fully supported by this Club3D CAC-1372 Cable. It is
the ideal solution for the ultimate future proof HDMI™ experience.
- Fully Compliant to Ultra High Speed HDMI™ 2.1 specification
- Professional quality cable with Metal shielded connector heads
- Gold plated connectors for maximum conductivity and 28AWG
- Backwards compatible to earlier HDMI™ versions
- Supports Display Stream Compression (DSC) 1.2
- Supports (U)HD resolutions up to 10K @ 120Hz (with DSC 1.2)
- Supports Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)
- Supports Static- and Dynamic HDR Metadata
- Support for VRR, QMS, QFT and Auto Low Latency Mode