The CyberPower Smart App Online OL6KSTF rack/tower step-down isolation transformer converts 200 V to 240 V input voltage originating from utility power, a UPS, or a generator to 120 V output.
The OL6KSTF has a capacity of 6,000 VA / 6,000 Watts. It features six (6) NEMA 5-20R receptacles that can support output to NEMA 5-15P and 5-20P plug power cords. A hardwire output terminal block provides a means to connect to an electrical subpanel.
The included 6-foot cord (NEMA L6-30P plug to ROJ) connects the OL6KSTF to input power. Over temperature protection safeguards your OL6KSTF from damage if the internal heat exceeds safe operating parameters.A Three-Year Warranty ensures that this extended battery module has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship.
- Step-down transformer: 6,000 VA / 6,000 W
- Output: 120 V, 208 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power conversion: 208 V from utility, UPS, or generator to 120 V output
- Plug type & cord: 6 ft NEMA L6-30P power cord
- Outlets: (6) NEMA 5-20R, (1) Hardwire Terminal Block
- Form factor: 2U Rack/Tower convertible
- Overload protection: Output circuit breakers
- Over temperature protection: Yes
- Warranty: Three year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.