The RB12170X2A UPS Replacement Battery Cartridge restores life to CyberPower UPS systems that have weak or completely depleted internal batteries. The RB12170X2A contains one 12V/17AH battery, certified to meet or exceed original manufacturer specifications. This leak-proof, sealed lead-acid battery never requires replacement fluid. The pre-assembled cartridge installs easily in your CyberPower UPS system and is shipped with reusable packaging for delivering expired batteries to a suitable recycling center. The RB12170X2A comes with instructions, recycling information, and an eighteen-month warranty.
Supplies high surge currents, provides robust power-to-weight ratios, and is cost-effective.
Maintenance-Free Battery Fluid
Never requires replacement.
Protects the sealed lead-acid battery and prolongs battery life.
Allows for quick and convenient installation; each cartridge is pre-assembled.
Provides for conveniently delivering expired batteries to a recycling center. After installing the new cartridge, place the old one in the reusable packaging.
CyberPower batteries meet or exceed original manufacturer specifications.
Covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions within eighteen months of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
- It can be chained with multiple battery packs for extended run operation
- Leak proof design makes it the perfect power source for your critical devices and is safe to use compared to other lead-acid batteries
- Once installed, it requires low maintenance
- Delivers a long lasting charge with the capacity of 17000 mAh
- With 12 V DC battery, never run out of power and keep your UPS operational at all times