The RB1290X4 UPS Replacement Battery Cartridge restores life to CyberPower UPS systems that have weak or completely depleted internal batteries. The RB1290X4 contains four 12V/9AH replacement batteries, certified to meet or exceed original manufacturer specifications. These leak-proof, sealed lead-acid batteries never require replacement fluid. The pre-assembled cartridge installs easily in your CyberPower UPS system and is shipped with reusable packaging which can be used for delivering expired batteries to a suitable recycling center. The RB1290X4 comes with instructions, recycling information, and an eighteen-month warranty.
OR2200LCDRM2U (Note: Not compatible with OR2200LCDRM2U UPS manufactured before January 2009)
Supply high surge currents, provide robust power-to-weight ratios, and are cost-effective.
Maintenance-Free Battery Fluid
Never requires replacement.
Protects the sealed lead-acid batteries and prolongs battery life.
Allows for quick and convenient installation; each cartridge is pre-assembled.
Provides for conveniently delivering expired batteries to a recycling center. After installing the new cartridge, place the old one in the reusable packaging.
CyberPower batteries meet or exceed original manufacturer specifications.
Covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions within eighteen months of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
- Solution for a battery that is about to expire, so you can replace it whenever needed
- Maintenance-free battery is safer compared to other lead-acid batteries
- Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) battery chemistry delivers the required energy to UPS through an easily controlled reaction
- Delivers a long lasting charge with the capacity of 9000 mAh
- Delivers constant 12 V DC to ensure that your UPS is ready to use when needed