The DGS-1510 Series is D-Link's latest generation of SmartPro switches with 10G port connectivity, making them ideal for deployment in SME/SMB aggregation environments. The DGS-1510 Series provides a reliable and scalable interconnection between core switches and edge switches. Available in 16, 24, or 48 10/100/1000 Mbps port models with additional fiber ports for physical stacking and/or uplinks, the DGS-1510 Series are perfect for any business network environment.
The DGS-1510 Series PoE-enabled switches are ideal for businesses looking to power VoIP phones, wireless access points, or network cameras. Both the DGS-1510-28P and DGS-1510-28XMP support up to 30W of power output, giving you flexible power allocation for a variety of powered devices. This enables you to scale your operations to meet business growth and incorporate new technologies all with affordable installation costs.
- Features 24 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Electrical power is transmitted along with data in a single cable to devices such as Access Points, IP cameras or IP phones
- Stack port provides an easy and hassle-free way to extend your office network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Can work as layer 3 routing for scalable network design
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network