Reduce downtime, and simplify cabling, deployment, maintenance and change management. The highly redundant design of Connect® IT 16/48 with dual Ethernet, dual SFP+ and dual power (field replaceable) provides a robust and resilient solution for demanding IT infrastructure management applications. Flexible power supply kits offer the ability to deploy the product into hot or cold aisles. Software selectable reversing serial cable pinout allows straight-through connectivity to most IT infrastructure devices.
Digi Remote Manager® (DRM) provides a single pane of glass interface to all devices across the enterprise and around the world, enabling management of complex, hyperscale and edge compute equipment.
Digi CORE™ LTE modems offer dual SIM support across the family of Digi enterprise routers and now Connect IT 16/48 products. These products are managed globally using DRM and enable network backup for mission critical data delivery for remote locations.
Finance, healthcare, global commerce and managed service companies can use the Connect IT 16/48 to help deliver the highest levels of reliability in support of their critical businesses.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Digi CORE LTE modems support CAT-M, CAT 1, CAT 4 and Cat 6 in multiple regions
- Power supply kit provides dual replaceable redundant internal power
- Digi Connect IT 16
- (16) RJ45 RS-232 (standard/reversed mode selectable)
- Digi Connect IT 48
- (48) RJ45 RS-232 (standard/reversed mode selectable)
- Digi Foundations™ 1-, 3- or 5-year subscription available