The capless, sliding USB design protects the USB connector when not in use-no more lost caps. Complex passwords are required for use, adding an additional layer of security.
The diskGO Secure Pro is simple to use with a user friendly interface that is clean and self explanatory. Simply plug the drive in, create a password, and the drive is ready to use for securing data.
Encrypting data with the diskGO Secure Pro is mandatory-the only option for storing files is in its encrypted section. An optional contact information feature allows for storage of information such as phone number and email address, in the event the device is misplaced.
Brute force and other malicious password guessing attacks are thwarted by the diskGO Secure Pro's lock down function-encrypted data is completely erased after eight failed password attempts.
The diskGO Secure Pro is essential for corporate and everyday consumers alike in need of an enterprise grade encryption solution for safe guarding confidential data.
- Lifetime warranty and toll free technical support
- Compatible with Windows XP and higher (excludes Windows Server) and Mac OS X 10.4 and higher
- Includes option to display return information if misplaced
- Does not require admin rights to operate.
- Simply, easy-to-use interface
- Complex passwords required for added security.
- Capless sliding USB design.
- Uses government standard 256-bit AES hardware encryption.
- 100% mandatory data encryption ensures safe and secure files.