Dual monitor arm prevents neck strain by elevating monitors to comfortable viewing position. Features two monitor arms that adjust easily in every way. Easy to mount clamp attaches to desktops 1" to 3" thick or through grommet hole. Elevates LCD monitors from 3-1/2" to 16-1/2" above desk with a reach of 2-1/2" to 27". Tilts monitors up or down +/- 37 degrees and freely swings them left or right (360 degrees rotation capability). Each arm holds an LCD monitor weighing up to 24 lb. Dual monitor arm meets VESA mounting standards.
- Meets VESA mounting standards
- Each arm holds a flat panel monitor up to 24 lbs.
- Elevates monitors from 3-1/2" to 16-1/2" above the desk with a reach of 2-1/2"-27"
- Tilts up or down +/-37° and freely swings left or right (360° rotation capability)
- Easy to mount - clamp attaches to desktops 1-3" thick or through grommet holes at least 3-1/4" in diameter
- Two fully adjustable monitor arms for optimum viewing control