THE SIGNATURE LINE OF READERS FROM HID GLOBAL
- Highly Versatile - Support for the widest range of credential technologies, including HID Mobile Access® via native Bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC).
- Unparalleled Performance - Ultra secure storage of cryptographic keys on certified secure element hardware, plus a new surface detection feature that enables the reader to automatically recalibrate and optimize read range performance.
- Connected to the Future - All readers include out-of-the-box support for Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure bidirectional communication.
HID Signo™ is the signature line of physical access control readers from HID Global. The versatility, performance and connected capabilities of HID Signo readers set a new industry benchmark for the most highly adaptable, interoperable and secure approach to electronic access control.
Offering an unparalleled breadth of functionality, HID Signo affords security system installers and administrators a simple and effective approach to secure access control for almost any scenario.
With support for the widest array of credential technologies - past, present and future - HID Signo is the perfect choice for those looking to make the transition to a secure authentication technology.
HID Signo readers transcend the traditional approach to security by being designed to be connected and managed remotely without needing to physically touch each device. This functionality empowers access control systems to dynamically respond as new needs, configurations or threats arise.
- Mobile-ready by default, including Apple's Enhanced Contactless Polling (ECP) to support credentials in Apple Wallet
- Sleek, innovative design to suit modern architecture
- Integrated OSDP for secure authentication and configuration post installation
- Built on a hardware platform designed to be adaptable to support future technology
- Designed to seamlessly integrate into the HID Origo® ecosystem