Accelerate the delivery of new services and capabilities through intelligent offloads, sophisticated packet processing, and quality open source drivers.
The Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710 expands the Intel® Ethernet 700 Series product offering, providing a natural upgrade migration path for customers who need more bandwidth.
- OCP Spec. v2.0, Type 1 and Type 2
- PCI Express* (PCIe) v3.0, x8
- Supports single and dual port 1/10/25GbE configurations
- IEEE 802.3by and 25GEthernet.org specification compliance
- Network Virtualization offloads including VXLAN, GENEVE, NVGRE, MPLS, and VXLAN-GPE with Network Service Headers (NSH)
- Intel® Ethernet Flow Director for hardware based application traffic steering
- Dynamic Device Personalization (DDP) enables increased packet processing efficiency for NFV and Cloud deployments
- Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) optimized for efficient packet processing
- Excellent small packet performance for network appliances and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Intelligent offloads to enable high performance on servers with Intel® Xeon® processors
- I/O virtualization innovations for maximum performance in a virtualized server
- Adaptive link establishment enables increased interoperability with other 25GbE capable switches and host controllers