The new line of Intellinet Enhanced Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP+) Transceivers provides customers with a combination of high-performance and affordability. These SFP+ transceiver modules come in a metal housing that reduces electromagnetic interference and increases their durability.
10 Gigabit Connectivity
Whether you need a fast connection to your 10 GbE equipped server or NAS device, or if you simply want to connect two Gigabit switches in your data center at higher speeds to eliminate bottlenecks, the Intellinet 10GBase-SR Fiber SFP+ Optical Transceiver Module, model 507462, is the right choice.
Small Size for High-Density Fiber Connections
The transceiver comes in a mini-GBIC form factor, making it ideal for environments that require many fiber connections by taking up less space in your cabinet and/or computer room.
Compatibility in your network is everything, and the Intellinet SFP+ Transceiver Module (model 507462) delivers. Use it with any Intellinet SFP+ equipped network switch or any other MSA compliant SFP+ enabled switch. And since the Intellinet SFP+ transceiver module is set to broadcast the vendor pn SFP-10G-SR, compatibility to your Cisco gear is provided.
The Intellinet 10 Gigabit Fiber SFP+ Optical Transceiver Module (model 507462) is fully hot-pluggable, and that allows you to install the module without rebooting your network switch for uninterrupted network traffic.
Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM)
The Intellinet 10 Gigabit Fiber SFP+ Optical Transceiver Module (model 507462) supports standard digital diagnostics monitoring (DDM) functions, also known as digital optical monitoring (DOM). This gives the user the ability to monitor parameters of the SFP, such as optical output power, optical input power, temperature, laser bias current, and transceiver supply voltage, in real time.
- SFP+ is the single answer to all your desired and specified application execution needs
- With 10GBase-SR technology, enjoy up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- Optimize the network's performance with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Supports optical fiber cable for durable performance, minimal signal loss, and fast data transfers to greater distances
- With its thicker diameter to carry the light of multiple wavelengths, multi-mode fiber optic cable supports the high bandwidth to carry more information with greater fidelity
- Hot-pluggable form factor for added reliability and dependability
- SFP+ with optical network application/usage for maximum dependability and convenience