This 24 + 2 Layer 2 Gigabit Switch is a high-performance SNMP-managed device that provides users with 24 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet and 2 additional Gigabit SFP ports. The Web/SNMP management provides remote control capability providing flexible network management and monitoring options. Whether managed through an "in-band" SNMP management station or an Internet Web browser, the Intellinet 560917 Gigabit switch facilitates network management and problem diagnosis.
Flexible Network Management
The Intellinet 24-Port Web-Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch is easy to use and manage, designed to increase business productivity by reliably supporting business applications. It features a Web-based GUI and supports SNMP, RMON, and Telnet. The impressive list of features includes, but is not limited to, ACL management, sophisticated QoS-related settings, port mirroring, integrated IP-connectivity tools, logging, MAC filtering, RADIUS authentication, Port aggregation and detailed port rate configuration options.
Eliminate Bottlenecks with 26 Gigabit Ports
Equipped with 24 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch offers plenty of performance for your computers, servers and other networking devices. in addition, two small form-factor pluggable GBIC module slots (SFP) provide fiber connectivity for greater distances. These are not shared combo-ports, but true Gigabit ports, pushing the total available bandwidth up to 52 Gbps.
Green Ethernet Technology
More often than not, a network switch does not utilize all its ports at all times. Normally, when a computer, notebook, network printer or other network device is powered down, the switch continues to consume the same amount of power as if it were active. Now, thanks to the new energy efficient IEEE 802.3az technology, the Intellinet 24-Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch detects link status to all connected devices and reduces the power usage of ports not in use. In addition, the Intellinet switch can adjust the level of power output based on the length of the network cable connected to a particular port. With the Intellinet 24-Port Web-Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch you will enjoy maximum network performance, but when things slow down it automatically scales back power usage to conserve energy and save money.
- Effectively increases available bandwidth on your network
- Features 24 networking ports to establish large network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components