Provides 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Connectivity to Mac Pro Towers and Windows PCs. Simple way to add or expand 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to any compatible computer. It is suitable for multiple market segments and emerging applications, such as desktop, mobile, workstation, server, communications platforms, and embedded applications.
- With this PCIe Card, you can add a 10/100/1000/25000 Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCIe slot.Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; Additional 8cm Low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
- This PCI-based 10/100/1000/25000 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card provides a simple connection to a 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802.1Q Virtual LAN (VLAN) Tag. and Ethernet card which is compliant to IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u and IEEE802.3ab.
- The high quality PCIe 2.5 Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and Additional 8cm Profile Bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
- Gigabit network card Compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Windows 10, 8/8.1, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, XP-64bit, Vista, Vista-64bit, 7, 7-64bit, Linux, macOS 10.7
- What You Get: IO Crest 2.5 Gigabit PCI-E Network Card x1, Driver Disk x1, 8cm Low-profile Bracket x1. Backed by IO Crest 3 Year Hassle-free Warranty and Lifetime Customer Service. Important Note: Only work with PCI-E slot, Not for PCI Slot.