IOGEAR's 4x4 USB 3.0 Peripheral Sharing Switch provides a convenient means to share four USB devices between four different computers. A simple press of the button changes the connection of four USB devices such as keyboard, mouse, printer, portable hard drives, etc. from one computer to another.
The GUS434 saves costs by allowing a single set of peripherals to be shared by four computers. Perfect for small office / home office users, the IOGEAR USB 3.0 Peripheral Sharing Switch creates a space saving, convenient and productive work environment.USB 3.0 Compliant
USB 3.0 compliant with a data transfer rate of up to 5Gbps, the 4x4 USB 3.0 Peripheral Sharing Switch works well with high-bandwidth devices such as hard drives, high-resolution webcams, etc. Connect a keyboard and mouse to the GUS434 and use it as a simple USB dock or limited KM switch, to serve as a simple means of controlling four computers with a single control center.USB 2.0 / USB 1.1 Compatible
The 4x4 USB 3.0 Peripheral Sharing Switch is also compatible with older USB devices.
For a 2 computer version see 2x4 USB 3.0 Peripheral Sharing Switch
- Share four USB peripheral devices between four computers
- Easily switch devices from one computer to another with the press of a button
- USB 3.0 compliant, supporting data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps
- LED indicates which computer is active
- Over-current protection
- Supports hot-plugging which allows easily add or remove computers connected to the installation without having to power down the switch
- Optional Micro USB cable can be connected to support additional power (up to 2.5W via USB 2.0 Port, up to 4.5W via USB 3.0 Port)