DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
IOGEAR's DisplayPort to DVI adapter allows you to connect a DisplayPort based video card on your PC to a DVI based Display or Projector. IOGEAR's DisplayPort to DVI adapter is great for use in an office or classroom setting when you want to display content from your DisplayPort enabled devices on a large external DVI display or DVI projector.
High Resolution Video Output
IOGEAR's DisplayPort to DVI video adapter supports the DisplayPort 1.1a standard, allowing the ability to pass high resolution video signals of up to 1920x1200 to the connected DVI display or projector allowing the content being shown to maintain its visual fidelity.
Support for legacy displays
IOGEAR's DisplayPort to DVI adapter is the perfect solution for updated PCs with a DisplayPort video output to connect to legacy displays or projectors that only support DVI video connections.
Flexibility through Connectivity
IOGEAR offers a wide selection of DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort adapters, providing cost-effective solutions to integrate the latest technology into your existing equipment setup.
- Converts your DisplayPort to DVI so you can connect to your DVI projector, TV or monitor.
- Works with computer systems using DisplayPort
- Compliant with DisplayPort Specification 1.1a for both 1.62 Gbps and 2.7 Gbps
- Support full DisplayPort link tracking
- Supported resolutions:
- Full HD 1080p
- Compliant with DVI 1.0 up to 1.65Gbps
- Supports interrupt request output for expansion function
- Supports Deep Sleep Mode (suspend mode)