Save Technicians Time with Easy to Service USB-C Charging to CS-1210 Stations
Rapidly charge devices with the Quick-Sense hub that identifies the devices' power needs to deliver a fast and balanced charge up to 65W. Maximize the value of your charging solution with minimal services required. The easy to install Quick-Sense charging hub takes less effort to install and less maintenance, with no AC adapters needed. Upgrade exisitng stations to AC adapter-free charging. Instead of wiring with an AC adapter for each device, easily connect included USB-C cables to the front of the hub that secures them in place. This also enable schools to use existing AC adapters for student take-home use or other purposes.
- Simplify Servicing: Eliminate the need for hard to replace AC adapters with the Quick-Sense hub that has ports on the front to plug in and secure included USB-C cables.
- Upgrade Exisitng Stations: Seamlessly retrofit JAR Systems' CS-1210 stations. (Sold Separately)
- Charge Non-USB-C Legacy Devices: Connect older devices alonside USB-C PD devices with USB-C emulator cables that are available in the most common device charging ports. (Sold Separately)
- AC adapter-free charging for an easy-to-service solution
- 12 USB-C PD female ports with 65W output each
- 12 USB-C PD male to USB-C PD male coiled cables
- Includes accessorings needed to implement AC adapter-free charging for an easy-to-service solution
- 65W Each Port - 5V/9V/12V/15V/20V Max.3.25A
- Safety Certifications
- C ETL US
- Hub Warranty
- Cable Warranty
- Compatible with pre-exisitng JAR Systems' products (CS-1210)