Driverless, USB-C Connectivity with 10Gbps Data Transfer Speed and 100W Power Delivery (PD 3.0)
No driver installation required to access 10Gbps Data Transfer Speed and 100W Power Delivery (PD 3.0). The best docking station for all Windows OS laptops with a USB-C port supporting DisplayPort Alt Mode and Power Delivery.
Numerous Video Ports
With two DisplayPort++ ports and one HDMI port, the user can select the right connections and resolutions for their needs - an optional USB-C Alt Mode can be used in place of one DP++ port. Resolutions supported vary by the device connected (see manual or specifications table for more information).
Dynamic Video Support
Supports a minimum resolution of Single 4K @ 30Hz, Dual 1080p @ 60Hz, and Triple 1600x900 @ 60Hz when connected to a DP1.2/HBR2 device and a maximum resolution of Single 4K @ 60Hz, Dual 4K @ 60Hz, and Triple 4K at 60Hz when connected to a DP1.4 HBR3 device. A dynamic 4K switch allows you to toggle between modes, prioritizing resolution over USB, Ethernet, and SD Card speeds. See manual or specifications table for more information.
Universal Windows Compatibility
A windows dock that connects seamlessly to any laptop running Windows 7 and above.
13-in-1 design with 6 USB-ports
Complete with 6 USB-ports that give full power to your laptop and devices. Its front side features one USB-C 3.1 Gen2 port up to 5V/3A/10Gbps, one USB-A 3.1 Gen2 port up to 5V/2.4A/10Gbps, a combo audio port, and a UHS II SD 4.0 Memory Card Reader. Its rear features four USB-A 3.1 Gen1 ports up to 5V/0/9A/5Gbps, a Gigabit Ethernet port, and four video ports: two DP++ ports, one HDMI port, and one USB-C port.
UHS II SD 4.0 Memory Card Reader
Eliminates the need for additional adapters and accessories to transfer large hi-res photos and video footage at ultra-fast speeds.
Free Kensington DockWorks™ Software and 3-Year Warranty
DockWorks™ WiFi Auto-Switch guarantees the fastest, most reliable internet connection, while MAC Address ID Pass-Through and Reset and Device Connection Monitoring give IT managers maximum network monitoring and visibility. Kensington's 3-Year Warranty lets you rest assured, covered by Kensington.
The SD4850P USB-C 10Gbps Dual Video Driverless Docking Station - 100W PD - DP++/HDMI - Windows is the top-of-the-line USB-C driverless dock for any Windows OS laptop with a USB-C port supporting DisplayPort Alt Mode and Power Delivery. One connection expands your Windows 7 or above laptop into a fully powered yet streamlined desktop setup supporting up to Dual 4K via a 13-in-1 design complete with 6 USB-ports.
- Best For: Windows OS (7 or above) laptop with a USB-C port supporting DisplayPort Alt Mode and Power Delivery
- Connection Technology: USB-C
- Power Delivery: Supports up to 100W of Power Delivery (PD 3.0)
- Compatibility: Compatible with Windows 7 or above laptops with a USB-C port supporting DisplayPort Alt Mode and Power Delivery
- # of Monitors Supported: 2
- Video Ports: 2 x DisplayPort++ ports and 1 x HDMI port
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Single 4K @ 60Hz, Dual 4K @ 60Hz, and Triple 4K at 60Hz when connected to a DP1.4 HBR3 device
- Plug & Play: Plug & play installation, though installation of Kensington DockWorks™ software is recommended for the best connection, performance, and security from your Kensington universal docking station
- System Requirements: Driverless - no firmware or software required for setup
- Warranty: 3 Years