This Thunderbolt 4 desktop docking station is the first of its kind, providing the ultimate plug-and-play solution for Thunderbolt 4 laptops, while also supporting USB-C and USB 4.0 accessories. For Thunderbolt 3 based laptops, please see our range of Thunderbolt 3 docks.
Thunderbolt 4 Technology
For the first time, this Thunderbolt 4 modern docking station can connect up to three additional Thunderbolt devices directly (up to six in total via daisy chain) while providing transfer speeds up to 40Gbps, up to Dual 4K video output, and audio; all through the included 0.8m Thunderbolt 4 cable, for a quick and powerful plug-and-play experience. Intel VT-d DMA protection blocks peripheral devices from unauthorized access to system memory.
Single 8K or Dual 4K Video Output for Thunderbolt 4-Enabled Devices
Extend visual productivity with the crisp resolution, contrast, and color depth of Ultra HD (Single 8K 30Hz or Dual 4K 60Hz) via the available Thunderbolt 4 ports.
90W Power Delivery
Quickly and easily charge any Thunderbolt 4 laptop, in addition to providing full support for your USB-C or USB 4.0 peripheral accessories. No need to worry about what you have connected to the dock - our solution provides the only full powered offering on the market, so you can connect anything, and be sure to receive optimal performance.
Helps Future-Proof Your Desktop Setup
11-Ports of connectivity provide you the power to get the job done today and well into the future. This dock offers four Thunderbolt™ 4 ports, all capable of data, video and audio; four USB-A ports (one 5V/1.5A charging port on the front and three Gen2@10Gbps ports on the rear); one Gigabit Ethernet port; one audio combo jack; and one UHS-II SD 4.0 card reader.
UHS II SD 4.0 Card Reader
Transfer files at ultra fast speeds using the built-in SD card reader.
Zero-Footprint Mounting Option and Security Cable Lock Slots
Maximize desktop space and reduce cable clutter by mounting your docking station out of the way. Mounting bracket sold separately (K34050WW). Lock slots allow you to protect your investment with a Kensington cable lock, sold separately (K65020WW or K64444WW).
Free Kensington DockWorks™ Software and Three-Year Warranty
DockWorks™ WiFi Auto-Switch guarantees the fastest, most reliable internet connection; while MAC Address ID Pass-Through and Reset, and Device Connection Monitoring give IT managers maximum network monitoring and visibility. A three-year warranty lets you rest assured knowing you're covered by Kensington.
The first of a generation, the SD5700T Thunderbolt™ 4 Dual 4K Docking Station with 90W PD offers premium Thunderbolt benefits now, and well into the future; compatible with Thunderbolt 4 laptops. Supports USB-C and USB 4.0 accessories and provides full power delivery, regardless of how many devices are connected. Features include 11-ports, Single 8K @ 30 Hz, or up to Dual 4K @ 60Hz video, 40Gbps data transfer speeds, UHS-II SD 4.0 card reader speeds, and more.
- Best For: Thunderbolt 4 laptops
- Connection Technology: Thunderbolt 4
- Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 3.0 (90W of laptop charging)
- # of Monitors Supported: 2
- Video Ports: Thunderbolt 4 ports
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Single 8K 30Hz or Dual 4K 60Hz via the available Thunderbolt 4 ports.
- Plug & Play: Yes, optional Kensington DockWorks™ software is recommended for the best connection, performance, and security from your Kensington docking station.
- System Requirements: Compatible with laptops equipped with Thunderbolt 4 ports.
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Apple M1 - While this docking station will work with the M1 MacBook, only a single video output is supported. For multi-monitor support on your M1 MacBook, see our Hybrid USB-C DisplayLink docking stations (e.g.: SD4700P, SD4750P, SD4780P or SD4900P) or USB-A DisplayLink adapters (DisplayPort K33989, HDMI K33988, DVI-I K33974)