3 Year Sealed Battery Warranty (Add-On)
This is an add on service, and not the actual warranty.
This add on service must match the length of warranty. If the warranty term is shorter than the length of this add on service you will need to purchase a warranty extension with this add on service.
A Better Battery Deserves Better Protection
Protect your investment by extending one year base battery warranty.
The warranty is significantly less than that of a replacement not covered by an extension policy. A Sealed Battery Warranty will prevent the hassles and frustrations of system unavailability. Lenovo-certified technicians ensure an effective and efficient battery replacement.
Lenovo's selected PCs incorporate a battery specifically designed for ultrathin products. This sealed non-Customer Replaceable Unit (non-CRU) battery is designed to last three years under normal usage, and with RapidCharge technology, charges 2.5 times faster than typical ThinkPad® batteries.
Doesn't a better battery deserve better protection?
Extend your base warranty to a 2 or 3-year Sealed Battery Warranty (available with warranty extension). A low upfront cost provides significant savings relative to a non-covered battery replacement, and saves the hassle and frustration of dealing with unplanned IT expenses.
- Low upfront cost is significantly less than that of a replacement not covered by an extension policy.
- To prevent unexpected repair costs.
- Combined with On-site or Advanced Exchange Service a Sealed Battery Warranty will prevent the hassles and frustrations of system unavailability.
- Be assured of an effective and efficient battery replacement with Lenovo™-certified technicians.
Lenovo™ Sealed Battery Warranty is part of a comprehensive portfolio of Lenovo™ services that support the entire life cycle of your PCs.
- Protects from breakdown after the manufacturer's warranty expires
- Features Parts Replacement service that helps you handle any mishaps
- On-site support provides fast and easy approach to solve the issues