Based on the Intel I350 Gigabit Ethernet adapters from Lenovo build on Intel's history of delivering Ethernet products with flexible design and robust driver support. Available in either 1-port fiber configuration or a 2/4-port copper configuration, these adapters offer excellent price/performance, enhanced power-savings, and market-leading I/O virtualization technologies that includes SRIOV and VMDq.
Did you know?
Mezzanine LAN-on-Motherboard Generation 2 (ML2) is a new cost-effective adapter form factor for System x servers that offers the flexibility advantages of a PCIe adapter while supporting integrated networking features such as Wake-on-LAN and direct connectivity to the server's IMM2 service processor for out-of-band systems management.
- Enjoy the super fast Gigabit Ethernet connection by inserting this Gigabit Ethernet card into your computer
- Enjoy superfast data transfer of up to 2000 MB/s with PCI Express 2.0 x4 card, between the network card and motherboards
- Connect to a wired network with this single port network adapter for a hassle-free and quick response
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provides data transmission rates par excellence between servers and network components
- With the 1000Base-SX technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over the optical fiber cable