USB Type-C, the new, tiny physical connector, is already widely used in new Ultrabooks, Chromebooks and the 2015 Apple MacBook. It's projected to push full force into the mainstream in 2017. Its biggest advantage is the reversible design. Plug in the connector with either side facing up and you will never risk damaging the USB port again. USB Type-C is here to stay, and the Manhattan Type-C to Gigabit Network Adapter is the perfect companion for your Type-C-enabled devices.
Fast and Frugal
The Manhattan USB-C to Gigabit Network Adapter is equipped with a fully auto-sensing Gigabit LAN port capable of delivering a peak performance of 2 Gbps in full-duplex mode. It delivers exceptional performance for everyone who requires an ultra-fast and solid network connection. The latest in power-saving technology ensures the hub does not drain the battery of your computer in the process.
The USB-C Gigabit Adapter will automatically detect the network speed that the LAN switch port is set to and run at the same speed. The adapter supports 10Base-T Ethernet, 100Base-TX and 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet.
When running in full duplex mode, the USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter connects at the following link speeds: 20 Mbps (10Base-T Ethernet), 200 Mbps (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet) and 2 Gbps (1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet).
The Manhattan USB-C to Gigabit Network Adapter is compact and can be easily used from one computer to another or transferred in your notebook case as you travel. It doesn't take up a lot of space or add clutter to your work area.
Your device has a Type-C port? Then the Manhattan USB-C to Gigabit Network Adapter is for you!
From Windows®-based Ultrabooks (like the Dell™ XPS or Acer® Aspire series) to Chromebooks™, and Apple Macbooks® to laptops and desktop PCs, as long as your device features a standard USB Type-C™ connector, you are good to go.
- Adds a high-speed Gigabit network connection for notebooks, MacBook® and Chromebook Pixel™ with a USB Type-C™ connector
- One Gigabit Ethernet port (RJ45) supports up to 2 Gbps full-duplex transfer speed
- Upgrade your notebook or desktop computer to full gigabit speeds
- Works with Ultrabooks, laptops and PCs running Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Compatible with Apple MacBook with USB-C port (driver download available)
- Compatible with Google Chromebook Pixel (2015)
- Compatible with Dell™ XPS series 12, 13 and 15, Alienware™ series 13, 15 and 17, HP™ Spectre and Chromebook 13, Lenovo® ThinkPad 13 Chromebook, Acer® Chromebook 14, and other Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Ultrabooks equipped with a USB-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 port
- Energy-saving Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) technology
- One 1000Base-T RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port with Auto MDI-X (auto uplink) support
- Supports jumbo frames up to 4 kBytes