The Mimo Vue HD is the second generation of Mimo Monitors 10.1" monitor line. It features a modern zero bezel design, a nearly 180 degree viewing angle from its bright, high contrast, IPS screen, and an upgraded resolution of 1280x800. Available in both capacitive touch (UM-1080CH) and display only (UM-1080H), the Mimo Vue HD is a perfect solution for a wide variety of applications in healthcare, hospitality, retail, education, consumer, and many other industries.
Extremely sturdy build for commercial and corporate work. The optional base weighs 1.3 kg (almost 3 lbs) to ensure a stable touch screen on the table or desktop. For wall, pole, or other installations, the display has a VESA75 pattern on the back and is available for purchase without the base (UM-1080H-NB)
- Mechanical drawings available upon request
- As with all our monitors, the Mimo Vue is compatible with Windows 7 & 8, Linux, and Mac OS.
- Can be applied as a secondary customer-facing display in retail POS environments, kiosks, gaming, and more.
- Ultra-light, weighs less than 1 pound
- Utilizes HDMI for video and USB for touch and power. No separate power supply to worry about. Can be powered externally if required.
- Screen can also be removed and mounted (VESA 75) or used independently as a tethered tablet