Minuteman's Encompass Series delivers the comprehensive protection only offered by a true on-line UPS. By totally regenerating the incoming AC signal through double-conversion technology, an on-line UPS provides an impenetrable "electrical firewall," providing the most fail-safe power protection available.
Designed to protect the most critical equipment used in data centers, voice and data communications, security systems, and light industrial applications. The Encompass Series is SNMP-capable (card optional) and allows full-device management using Minuteman's SentryHD™ power monitoring and control software.
The Encompass product line is a value-priced on-line UPS solution that provides an outstanding set of features, true sinewave output, a three-year warranty (including batteries), and is designed to meet the reliability expectations of even the most demanding critical applications. Two form factors are available in the Encompass Series: a tower-only version (EC-LCD) and a rack/tower version (EC-RT).
- rue on-line, double-conversion technology
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- 0.9 output power factor
- Highly-efficient, Economy Mode option
- Output receptacle control with 2 banks
- Extended runtime capable
- Independent Battery Bypass - allows the UPS to provide voltage regulation and spike/surge protection either with dead batteries or without batteries
- Hot-swappable battery replacement
- Cold Start capable
- Automatic internal bypass